Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Wrap Up



Kind of a weird year, as my urge to ride greatly subsided later in the year.  Still, I had many good rides, even though I missed my goal. 

Total Miles Ridden: 1,427.9
Secret Goal: 1,800

Total Rides: 121
Commutes: 64
Utility: 9
Morning: 13
Other: 35

I'm surprised at how few utility rides I have.  While I really enjoy riding to stores, I'm not sure why I don't do it more.

It's interesting that for a 2nd year in a row my miles on each bike is almost identical.  701 on the 820, and 706 on the Pilot (and a few more on a rental).

Here's to a 2009 filled with fun rides!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on a good year of biking. I rode approximately the same number of miles. For other mileage obsessed riders, I posted a spreadsheet to track your miles on my blog (www.bicyclespokesman.com)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home