Thursday, December 06, 2007

Is He Crazy?

Ok, so Noah wants us to promise to ride the commute on our first work day of 2008. Surely it will be no problem for him, but I haven't tried a snow commute yet. I answered yes in his poll, and I'm already regretting it. My wife says that she won't let me if there is an ice or snow storm (although I could counter that it wouldn't be any safer in a car in those conditions).

I guess I have a few weeks to get my clothing and other equipment ready, so I really have no excuse.

See you on the road Jan 2!

4 Comments:

Blogger Noah said...

I've already earned a quote in someone's signature on BikeForums.

The quote?

"Cyclists are notoriously abnormal."

I was almost going to promise in that post to ride the entire round trip regardless of conditions, but I am not has hardcore as Doug (in MN) all the time.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Apertome said...

Crazy? Yes. Insane? Yes. Am I in? You better believe it.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Pedalman said...

Count me in! I don't think we're crazy, maybe just a little off balance.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Steeker said...

I am tempted but I don't want to take my Bent out in the big salt

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home