Saturday, November 10, 2007

Remember Me?

Horses

I'm that guy that would post pictures of horses and talk about riding a bike over the same routes over and over. Now you remember? Good.

It's been a week since I've been able to get out, and it was good to hit the familiar pavement again. Nothing special happened on the Montmorenci Route, although my legs took a little while to warm up. It doesn't take long to get out of shape!

I'm planning a ride for T-day weekend with my Interweb pal Apertome, and I'm a little worried that the hills of Monroe County will be tough for me as I scale back my riding schedule. Keep it flat, buddy!

Hay Rolls

Miles Ridden: 16.6

1 Comments:

Blogger Apertome said...

Don't worry man, I've hardly been riding myself. It's a real shame. Are we still looking at a Saturday 11/24 ride?

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home