Friday, July 27, 2007

The Big Time

One of the things that got me started in reading biking blogs and eventually starting this one was reading about other riders. A couple of sites that I frequent offer profiles of riders, including I Bike T.O. featuring riders in the Toronto area, and Bike Commuters with commuters from all over.

Imagine my surprise when Moe from Bike Commuters sent me a request to profile me. My answers are a little weak, but Moe spiced it up with pictures. The best part is the comments that are already piling up at the end of the post.

You can read it here.

Thanks to Moe and the Bike Commuters gang.

3 Comments:

Blogger Psychalist said...

I enjoyed reading your profile. I hadn't discovered them until recently and find them interesting as we all share similar experiences in our cycling commutes. Cheers.

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great profile Dan. I'm a frequent visitor to I Bike T.O.(my home town) but have never heard of Bike Commuters, thanks for the link.
Look foward to hearing about the trip. Ride safe, ride often.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Noah said...

I might not comment all that often, but you're sitting in my Google Reader and Firefox Live Bookmarks (and on the right side of my own blog)

I kind of started writing the same way you did, after reading a bunch of others. I've always loved writing. Back in the 1990's, I was editor-in-chief and a major writer for an electronic publication that got distributed around BBSes (I'm dating myself). It's kind of funny to go back and read it now. I've also been recently been published 4 times in a small niche magazine that's read world-wide.

Keep up the writing and riding! I'm still pretty new to pushing the pedals. I hope in 10 years I can say I've been at it the whole time :)

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home