Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday

I didn't think I would be able to ride today, but the rain waited until almost noon to arrive. The ride in was quite humid and warm.

I came home on the South Work Route with a little extra jaunt around Wabash Landing in order to try out the new Tapawingo Drive extension which opened on Tuesday. It was smooth and not very crowded.

There were several incidents of unsafe passing today. I just know that one of these days, the unsafe passer is going to be surprised by the oncoming traffic and fly back to the right - slamming me into the fence row in the process. I suppose I should expect that kind of driving on Friday (everyone HAS to get their weekend started as quickly as possible), but I'll never get used to it.

Miles Ridden: 9.1

Fun with Macro
Thistle with Macro

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot! And ditto on Fridays. Don't know that the crowd out tonight was any worse than usual, but there sure were a lot more of them and nearly all of them were driving too darn fast.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I like your thistle. What kind of camera/lens do you use?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Nothing special. I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-W-100. It's a point and shoot, but it does pretty well.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home