5 Reasons I Blog
Tom tagged me to report 5 reasons why I blog. Here goes...
- To Remember
- I enjoy my rides, and I like to remember the details. The blog helps me do that. I often revisit old posts, and I can visualize the ride as I read.
- To Organize My Thoughts
- My mind is racing all the time, and it's nice to get something down once in a while. This removes one more thread from the tangled mess in my head.
- To Write
- I've always been jealous of people who write journals or diaries, but I've never had anything to say. I'm not sharing my deep, innermost thoughts here, but it's something. Plus, I get practice with punctuation, grammar, and vocabulary.
- To Share
- I like reading about others' ride experiences, so I put mine down in case someone wants to read them. Plus, my contribution may inspire someone else.
- To Document
- I'm no great photographer, and my pics are more like snapshots than art work, but I still enjoy trying to capture moments and interesting scenes. The blog gives me a place to post them and put context around them.