Thursday, December 21, 2006

5 Things

I've been reading these things all over the web, and it's finally my turn. Tom got me.

My assignment is to post 5 things about myself that others may not know. Here goes:

  1. In high school, my friends and I broke into a church to borrow a piano.
  2. I've seen Abe Vigoda's naked feet.
  3. On two occasions, a police officer has drawn his revolver and pointed it at me.
  4. I ran naked through the school on 'Senior Skip Day' just before graduation.
  5. I didn't actually burn the garage down, but I did light the fire.


I had to throw in my own twist, so I've included one false statement in the list. Can you guess which one?

(Leave your answers in the comments)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You've seen Abe's feet is the false one?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Nope, I put that one in just to throw everyone off track. Abe was in a play I saw in high school that was presented in the round, and I was in the front row.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Cool idea to throw the twist in there. I would've guessed Abe's feet too. That's kinda cool in a bizarre sort of way.

Since I don't know you, I'll take a stab in the dark: You didn't strip on Senior Skip Day.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Fritz Wins!

(there's no prize)

Anyone that has seen me, clothed or otherwise, would agree that running naked isn't the best plan.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home