Friday, May 19, 2006

Bike (Back) to Work Day

I drove to work this morning, but I was able to ride back after lunch.

When I pulled up to the bike rack at the office, I noticed that I didn't have my keys with me. Then I realized that they were back in the ignition of my car at home. The weird part was that I wasn't worried that the house was unlocked and the keys were in my unlocked car in the driveway. However, there was no way that I was leaving my bike in the rack untethered. I took it downstairs to my office.

Egret celery bog west lafayette
An Egret?


I saw this white bird flying around the Bog as I rode the North Work Route home. Is this an Egret? I don't know.

Miles Ridden: 12.3

(I still don't get why this route has such a variation in length. It comes back anywhere between 11.8 and 12.4.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yuppers, that's an Egret!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home