Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Why I Haven't Ridden This Week

Monday
I just didn't get ready in time. I was up quite early, but I spent too much time web surfing and watching the news. At 10 'till eight without breakfast started, I knew I wouldn't make it in time. I ended up stopping at McD's for an Eggamuff - arriving at work 20 minutes late. Oh well, sometimes it's good to be the boss.

Turns out that it was good that I didn't ride. My son called me at 10:30 needing an assignment left at home delivered to the school by noon. It's about 45 minutes round trip by car. It would have been twice that on the bike.
Tuesday
Kelly Green's forecast called for rain, so I didn't ride. The rain didn't appear until after midnight!
Wednesday
My daughter had an orthodontist appointment in the morning, and my son needed a ride home from band practice at the end of the day.


Maybe tomorrow or Friday, although tomorrow looks cold and windy.

Excuses! Excuses!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Homer said...

Funny! Although, sometimes it's more fun to think of excuses to ride.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I think I would be much happier doing that!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home