Thursday, August 11, 2005

No Rides This Week

I haven't been able to ride since the marathon tour on Sunday. I can point to a couple of excuses. My son has been in Marching Band practice this week, and I have to pick him up before the end of my work day. Therefore, I've been going in at 7:00 to make up for my early exit. Also, since I am coming home for lunch to visit my daughter, I can't really ride to work. Plus, it has been too hot!

However, the real reason is that I have not been motivated. I think that I would have been able to figure out a time for at least one ride during this time.

I've lost about 5 pounds this summer (and it sure isn't from eating right), and I'd like to keep that going as long as possible. I'll try to get out in the morning (unless it is raining). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home