Saturday, June 18, 2005

2...2...2 Rides In One

I decided to ride up to my wife's place of employment to see her at the end of her shift and then continue my ride north. The route was Newman, to SR26, to McCormick, to Lindberg, to Salisbury, to the place near Cumberland.

[Geese on Lindberg Road]

On Lindberg, I saw several families of Geese trying to cross the road. The cars were waiting patiently. There was also a great blue heron fishing in the pond, and an angry swan desperately wanting to be left alone.

[Angry Swan]

I ended up driving my wife back home, so I left for a second ride. This time, I took the Llama Route. I was hoping to get a shot of the llamas, but instead caught this young lady feasting on the young corn plants.

[Deer in Corn Field]

Towards the end of the ride, I came across a small herd of cattle. The one on the right was not thrilled about my visit.

[Cows on 350W]

The ride went quickly, and I felt good throughout.

Miles Ridden: TBD 19.9
Total This Year TBD 427

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home