Monday, April 25, 2005

Angry Biker

When I told my wife I was going to ride to work the other morning, she said "That will put you in a good mood." And it did.

Well, not today. After fighting several wardrobe malfunctions this morning (stains on the shirt, dog hair on the slacks, and holes in the socks), I finally got out of the garage at 7:30, which was about 15 minutes later than I had planned. On the way in, I was passed by numerous cars while on a hill or coming up to a blind curve (or both). I even had one oncoming car cross the double line!

So, as I was pedaling along, I had imaginary arguments with the drivers. I was always very witty and had the last word.

I'm not feeling any better, but I do feel more superior. Shouldn't that count for something?

Miles Ridden: I'll post it at the end of the day
Total This Year: Not enough

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who had imaginary agruments when cars passed to close to me while I run or bike. It's always helped me to cuss them in my head, because even if they stop and say something to me, I would say "no problem - it was my fault anyways" - whether I was at fault or not.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home